Thursday, July 27, 2006

Update on my life

Okay.. here's an update on my life..I really nothing to say cause I'm really really lazy nowadays.. i don't have any mood to do anything that is productive but I did went on a holiday to wonder off to neverland..lol anyway Judith and her family was so nice to bring me along to their lil family trip..my self declared holiday in Malacca. Judith brought her friend from Doulos Michael. He's a Dutch with a nice bod.. i wonder why we asians don't get hot bods like em.. -_-" anyway we were there for 3 days which was the 20th till the 23rd which was a Friday to Sunday. It was all fun for me and all i did was laze around watch dvd's(was "forced" to watch High School the musical, but it was alright..good voices, crappy lyrics..lol), swimming and went to the gym to do a lil work out. On the morning of the last day we attended Malacca Gospel Centre for the service, it was a lil dull but heck that's not the point. After that, did a lil sight seeing around Malacca. Since our country were under their(the dutch) jajahan..lolz that's y i guess we took Michael around Malacca. lolz so i got him to read some of the words in dutch on the grave stones which were at the A Famosa fort. Oh yeah.. and the best part of the trip was Judith's moms cooking! I so loved the spaghetti sauce!!! i'd eat it with anything! bread, rice...anything! well after that enjoyable trip we just head home..wee..! b4 that we stopped by around ss14 to have dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home