Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Everyday is a good day...yeah right~

hmm.. lots have happend since I last blogged. I've lost one of my buddies, Alan passed away recently.. he was my basketball kaki, lepak kaki.. well u name it.He was a such a good friend..someone you can trust..be there to hear your troubles. At a young and tender youthful age of 17, he is already gone. I felt that I could've done more things for him. Like to get him to know Christ as his personal Saviour. I guess it was my responsibility as a friend and a servant of Christ to help him to achieve salvation through Christ. As I look through life, the same questions always runs through my head. Why are we here in this planet for? What is our purpose here? Where are we gonna go when we die? Nature has many beautiful and wonderful things. Surely there is a Creator,and God is whom i believe created everything and He sent his one and only begotten Son The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I believe that He have saved us all. May God Bless us all.

In Loving Memory of Alan Yam Wai Lung 1989-2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home