Friday, May 05, 2006

: : As Life passes me by : :

Hmm today turned out rather boring..not like it's as any different to the others.. same thing everyday.. wake up, online, eat, online again, basketball, eat, shower, online again and sleep.. oh life is a lil predictable for me.. i must admit i need a life. yeah a real one.. but the one academy did spice up my life a lil.. meeting new friends... urm... and meeting new friends! yeah.. i gotta say eventhough it ain't smooth saling through college life but my friends are the ones that pulls me up from the very black hole of life.. yeah..




















Don't wanna be in one of those..looks rather cool actually.. :)

well i guess i better keep my entrys short and understandable before someone makes an autobiography about me lolz as if that will happen.. well signing out

- s e r y u e a n -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home