Friday, May 11, 2007

England Optical Group

VoilĂ !
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. It is I, Ser Yuean, which humbly reappears to the world of my blog. Well as you've all know.. I've been slacking at home for the past 6 months when I finally decided to get my big bum to go out and make full use of myself. Well so that was what I did.. it took me about almost 1 - 2 months running here and there to job interviews from KL, Damansara, so on and so forth hoping to get a job and get some money home. Well finally after much waiting and little effort.. thanks to Jed, I've got a new and my first job in England Optical Group. At first when I got the news that I was able to get the job, knowing myself, it took a while to hit me on the head that I was gonna work like in a few days time.. O.o well.. anyway so much for the update.. lols well there will be more updates coming up soon.. and some pictures too ^^ Cheers!























2 of my leng lui colleuges, Christine and May. ^^


















Our very own princess, Noor Ashikin aka Shikin.


















At work... >w<


















The cute and adorable Nor Atiqah, aka Ika,Iqa



















May catching up on some reading materials while at work..

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 11, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home