Friday, December 01, 2006

RAWR!!

yo yo yo.. hmm i'm bored.. yes i am.. so i decided to blog just about anything.. u know.. random stuff lol.. Im still jobless.. yay?? Oo" but oh yeah.. good news.. i'm getting my "wing" (driving license). RAWR.. once or if i get a job.. less mapling for me.. yes! i gotta cut down on my mapling lor.. its like a vacumm.. a worm hole pulling and sucking me into a world i cannot return from. I suffered 2 - 3 days of not mapling.. I actually did..... nothing.. lol but i did a lil surfing and found some insteresting stuff to look at if u're a sadist. rawr~! Can't WAIT 4 CAMP~!! 8 days more and counting~!! 8th - 11th of December 2006. Shahzan Inn, Frases Hills.






please do mind the weird music.. =.="



reminds me of pacman.. =.="""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home